Spiritual Tour to Pashupatinath and Boudhanath
All Inclusive Price:
- 5 Hours
- Trip Level:
- EasyJust about anyone can participate in one of these holidays. Minimum walking time is 2 hours and maximum walking time is approximately 5 hours a day. By the time you walk around a number of historical sites youâ€™ll be surprised at how quickly the time passes. You do have the chance to take your time and there are plenty of places where you can rest if needed.
- Max Altitude:
- 1400 Meter
- Sightseeing tour
- Best Season:
A Half Day Cultural and Spiritual Tour to Pashupatinath and Boudhanath
Set out on a voyage to discover cultural, religious and historical landmarks enlisted on UNESCO world heritage sites. Pop in the two most visit sights of Kathmandu valley – Pashupatinath Temple and Boudhanath stupa, the Hindus and Buddhist sacred pilgrimage site respectively.Â
Pashupatinath temple is the one of the holiest shrine located on the banks of Bagmati River dedicated to Lord Shiva. Look at medieval art and architecture in different temples that pageant the fine details of woods and metal laceration which is so amazing. The elegant golden pagoda roof and silver door encompass the main Shivalinga devoted to various idols in the complex. See the Hindu funeral rituals at the cremation site on the river bank before heading to another cultural site.
Boudhanath stupa is the largest bulbous stupa in Nepal also the important pilgrimage sites for Tibetan people. The stupa itself is of a unique design – whitewashed dome having its own cultural value and connotation. See the dome clearly, is continually whitewashed and embellished with saffron waters in lotus petals pattern. With the countless Tibetan monasteries around it, the cultures and the aesthetic values have been upheld by the Tibetan people. Stroll around the stupa in clockwise direction spinning the prayer wheels and send a prayer where you wish.
With our professional guide and the best quality services, this half-day tour will be the best trips in Nepal with a great experience to cherish forever.Â
ITINERARY Expand All Download PDF Brochure
- 9:00 am – Hotel pick up
- Drive to Pashupatinath temple and explore
- Drive to Boudhanath stupa and explore
- Drive back to Kathmandu and hotel drop off
WHAT'S INCLUDEDExpand All
TRAVEL INSURANCEProof of travel insurance is mandatory before starting the trek. Standard policies often only cover medical evacuation to 4000m so make sure the policy you get covers trekking as an activity up to 6000m. You only need to be covered on the policy for the days you will actually be trekking. We have some suggestions on finding an insurance company on ourÂ Terms of Service Page
EXTRA COSTS AND EXCLUSIONSOur trekking packages are pretty much all inclusive when you arrive in Nepal. Here are additional expenses that you can plan on while trekking:
- For visas pleaseÂ click here.
- Sleeping Bag Rental $20 and Down Jacket $15 if needed.
- All the meals are included on the trek but we only include breakfast while you are in Kathmandu.
- We suggest a tip for the guide and porter after the trek â€“ Plan on around 10% of the cost of your trek.
- We donâ€™t include drinking water on the trek which you can buy a number of places for between $1 and $3 a bottle (it gets more expensive towards base camp). A better solution is to buy water tablets in Kathmandu for around $2 and treat the water (your guide can help you find the good places to fill your water bottle).
- The other things not included on the trek are like Wifi, charging batteries and hot showers. Wifi is available in some tea houses for $3 to $5 an hour. Hot Showers are also available in a few of the tea houses for between $4 and $6. Charging electronic devices is possible in the tea houses and charging costs between $1 and $3 an hour.
- Unforeseen cost due to flight cancellation, weather conditions etc. You are responsible for extra hotel nights ($40/night) and meals in Kathmandu or Lukla for any extra days in Nepal due to flight delays.
SOLO TRAVELERSWe generally donâ€™t charge solo travelers any extra fees. Solo travelers can expect their own hotel room in Kathmandu but will need to share a room with other group members during the trek. If availability allows we will arrange private rooms on the trek as well upon request.
CANCELLATION POLICIESWe understand things happen and plans change and will refund your deposit minus a $150 cancellation fee. If your travel dates change we can generally reschedule you at no extra charge, but please provide at least 7 days advance notice.
EQUIPEMENTThe following are what we advise you obtain in the way of equipment and gear before trekking in Nepal, and are meant to keep you mobile and comfortable in a range of expected weather conditions. Trekking gear can be rented or purchased in Kathmandu at cheaper prices, remember Nepal is the home of Mount Everest, there is plenty of choice and our staff can assist you with the necessary arrangements. Except for your day pack, all luggage will be carried by porters. There is an allowance of 33lbs/15kg per person. Additional personal items not needed for the trekking portion of the trip can be checked in the hotelâ€™s storage room for no extra cost. HEAD
- Sun hat or scarf
- Light balaclava or warm fleece hat
- Head torch
- Cotton T-shirts or Thermals
- Fleece jacket
- Waterproof jacket
- Down jacket
- Lightweight cotton pants (long)
- Waterproof Pants
- Thin inner socks
- Thick, warm wool hiking socks
- Comfortable Hiking boots
- Sleeping bag rated to â€“ 20Â°C
- Trekking bags/duffel bag
- Large plastic bags (for keeping items dry inside trek bag)
- Trekking poles (optional, recommended)
- Water bottle or camel bag
WHO CAN GO?
ABOUT THE TREK
ACCOMMODATION, FOOD & TRANSPORTATION
HEALTH & SAFETY
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour with Landing
Dodge the hassles of the tour to Everest Base Camp and take a thrilling helicopter ride to get closer with the glamorous world’s highest Mt. Everest (8848m) only in one day.Â Endeavour deep into the Khumbu region -the Himalayan Kingdom of Nepal and capture the magnificent sights of the highest snowcapped pinnacles and dramatic glaciers as you set foot on the base camp.Â Â
The Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour with Landing is one of the ideals best price with packages for nature and adventure lovers whose dreams ascend higher than the clouds. The thrilling adventure starts from the Kathmandu, hop up on a helicopter and enjoy the awe-inspiring scenery as you fly over the green hills, wonderful nature of the beautiful landscape, salient valleys, shimmering rivers, colourful forests, majestic waterfalls, icy glaciers and soon to the base camp. Land at the foothills of the world’s highest Mt. Everest, surely you will be amazed by the incredible views of Khumbu glaciers and Khumbu Icefall.Â Marvel at the glittering snowy Himalayan peaks standing right in front of you; Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Pumori, Mt. Lingtren, Mt. Khumbutse, Mt. Changtse, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Amadablam blaze all over the region makes even more alluring to witness. Enjoy your 30 minutes of life in the lap of the Himalayas with a cup of tea/coffee making it an unforgettable moment here in Nepal to recall it after a day. After the amazing experience of encountering with the highest mountains in the world, head back to Kathmandu on a helicopter ride. This journey is assured to be an adventure of a lifetime, introducing you to an enchanting culture, flawless beauty and the best of wilderness at a reasonable cost.
Private Helicopter cost for group up to 5 Pax 4800 USD
Group Join Helicopter tour cost 1199 USD/Per Person
Soak yourself in the flawless grandeur of nature, art, history and the cultures throughout this beautiful trip to Nagarkot and Bhaktapur. Nagarkot, the famous destination close to Kathmandu proffers you awe-inspiring views of sunrise and the Himalayas including Mt. Everest, Mt. Dhaulagiri and Annapurna ranges.Â As well Bhaktapur, the medieval Newari kingdom and the famous touristic place beholding the great history of the ancient King Malla period.Â Bhaktapur let you explore the Golden Gate, Dattatreya temple, Nyatapola temple, 55 windows palace, National art gallery and many more royal palaces. Witness the unique cultures and be amazed at the indescribable art, architecture, sculpture, wood carvings and pagoda-style temples and shrines. The wonderful creativity of the Bhaktapur durbar squares attracts thousands of international and domestic tourists every year as it is also listed in UNESCO world’s heritage sites.
Chandragiri Hill Cable Car Tour from Kathmandu
- Learn about the cultures and history of Nepalese people
- Enjoy the great scenery of the Himalayas covered with the green forests
- Visits Bholeshor Mahadev temple
- Take a cable car to reach the top hill of Chandragiri
Chandragiri hill lies at an altitude of 2580m which offers you the panoramic views of the Himalayan ranges. Enjoy this beautiful trip through cable car to the top hill of the Chandragiri covered with the lush green forests of flora. On the top hill, you can also visit the religious temple of Bholesor Mahadev. Chandragiri is truly an amazing place to witness the 360 stunning degree views of whole Annapurna ranges and Everest ranges. Also, the breathtaking views of the Kathmandu valley surrounded by its hilly terrain. Get ready for this short and beautiful trip to experience the astounding scenery from Chandragiri.